We’re looking for a creative rockstar to work in a range of design roles, from print/package design to illustration to identity development.
bluespace creative is seeking a designer/graphic designer who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. The designer works independently on assigned projects, or as a member of a project team. The designer works up concepts and fulfills layout assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input.
Knowledge of production processes, with experience using in digital illustration and layout software; reasonable drawing skills; printing processes and specification; familiarity with typestyles, type design; stock photography; computer retouching and image manipulation; art direction of original photography; and good communication skills are desirable.
• Provides design and illustration from conception to completion as required
• Works with creative/strategy teams to concept and complete assigned projects
• Assists Brand management team with client creative presentations
• Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions
• Assists in archiving and maintaining digital files, project hard copies, etc., of
client materials and resources
• Maintains current computer software skills compatible with the needs of other creative
• Work independently while also collaborating in a team environment
• Ability to take creative direction and implement across a range of deliverables
• Support website updates to include design and copy changes
• Manage time and work under tight deadlines
• Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
• Fundamental understanding of printing processes and materials
• Excellent eye for color and strong attention to detail
• Experience in basic production to prepare and submit files to printers or digital vendors
• Design skills and aptitude for working in a packaging design environment
• Basic HTML/CSS skills are a major plus
• A proven record of being a team player
• BA/BS degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
At bluespace creative, we are on the hunt for top creatives to join our ever expanding team. Become part of the cutting edge bluecrew and prepare to push your creative boundaries. From research to brand strategy, print to package design, web to social media, motion graphics to video …we are a full-service brand communications agency with a global presence! If the above fits you, here’s what you do… Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org